Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Paper Pro's Challenge for July Guy Cards...I'm Using New Karen Burniston Dies!!

Hi,

Well for a while have not been good at getting cards out in a timely matter.....my two oldest brother's have waited almost a month for their birthday cards this year.....
I was playing with a few of the New Karen Burniston Die sets from her in Cahoots with Riley Launch and came up with a pretty fast and easy cards!

Here is the Front of the first one:





and the inside......






Then I decided to make one without a window on the front and use the Raccoon and the Fox....

Here is the Front:


I decided on the Fox and Raccoon (which I adore by the way) to color them myself with Copics and add some tiny Googly Eyes.

Here is the Inside:





The papers I have used this are MFT


This Katherine Label Die set is so easy and versatile.....Love all the extra dies that can be used on all sorts of projects!
I used 5 dies sets o my cards and they are all linked below......
Karen has video's for each of her new die sets if you go HERE.
Check Out my other Paper Pro's friends and see what they have Created....

Shelly Hickox - This was her theme
Raquel Mason
Karen Burniston
Caz Counsell
S@ndy Diller
 Fran Sabad

   
   


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...