Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Elizabeth craft Designs June challenge a CAS Trio using the same set of stamps!

Hi,

This month the Elizabeth Craft Designs Coloring Team is showing you simple ways to create a set of cards using the same set of stamps.

For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a Krista Schneider Jungle Cuties Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies; a pack of Dusky Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock and a pack of White 100lb 8.5" x 11" Soft Finish Cardstock to 3 winners. 

To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "Describe your crafting style

We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing 

The winners will be announced on Friday, June 23rd  on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

******************




I decided to make some really simple Baby cards using the Zoo Babies by Krista Schneider for ECD a long with Sentiments from the General Sentiments set.




I decided to use some Distress Oxides for a soft background and keep the topic coloring soft and simple for these.
Easy Peasy.....

My supplies are listed below
Thank You for stopping and have a perfect day!

Don't forget to head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for the giveaway!



 

   
   






1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Sooo cute--especially colored with the Distress Oxide inks!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...