Friday, May 26, 2017

Two Cards using the New Moda Scrap Lace Dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I just Love the New Moda Scrap Lace dies just released by Elizabeth Craft Designs!  I wanted to use them with the New Distress Oxides and make some quick cards.....
After getting them done I decided to add birds to the card from the Feathered Friends stamp and die set.

Here is my first card:


The sequins used on this card come from my friend Lucy's shop HERE they are so Fun!

And the other card.....


Just LOVE these dies weather you are making simple cards or more detailed these two dies are such great ones to add to your collection!


Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have  a Fabulous Friday and a perfect weekend!
XO
Kelly


   

   
   




 


2 comments:

Lin said...

What a gorgeous substitute for our old doilies, Kelly! Love the way you shaded these!

terry said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...