Sunday, May 28, 2017

My First Play with some New Dies by Karen Burniston!!

Hi,

Did you see that Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley and Co. just released a brand new line of Dies?  They are Fabulous.....So many Fun New dies!!
I decided to play with the Cupcake die set and also used dies from the Katherine Label Pop Up, Nature Edges and the Happy Birthday words set!

Here is the Front of my card!


The sentiment I used is an old one by Hero Arts that has always been a favorite....


And the fun Inside......




Love all the Fun sequins that are by Lucy's Little Things!

You will be seeing more of the New Karen Burniston Dies soon...I'm just in love with the whole collection!

Thank you for popping over to my blog today and have a wonderful day!
XO
Kelly


   

   
   



 





2 comments:

SD pooja said...

What a fun happy card :)

donna mikasa said...

Super cute--love those cupcakes paired with the plaid papers!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...