Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March Paper Pros Challenge.....

Hi,

This month our Challenge for the Paper Pro's group is Pi since today is Pi Day! Well I got as far as doing circles on my card :)......
I also used a stamp I have had a long time by Simon Says Stamp....The dies are by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston!

Here is my card Front:


This Image always makes me smile, I sent it to a friend that needs a little lift as she also has breast cancer.

Here is the Inside using the Twist Circle Pop Up by Karen Burniston:


I decided to use some Silk Microfine Glitter on the Hi as the Scalloped Circle on the Front is glittered.  I also added an mini action wobbler to the Hi on the Inside...
I hope this card makes you smile too :)

Check out the other cards by our Paper Pro's Group....

Karen Burniston
Karen Aicken
Fran Sabad
Francis Byrne
Shelly Hickox
Raquel Mason
Caz Counsell
Summer Hills-Painter
Donna Wright
Helen Cryer

Thank You for Stopping by and have a wonderful day!
XO
Kelly



 

   
   

Noah's Birthday Card and my Tag Book die Set Winner!!

Hi, I'm here to announce my winner of the Tag Book Pop Up Die Set!!  Drum Roll..... The Winner is (   lynnl   said... I love eve...