Thursday, February 2, 2017

Some Thank You's Created with New Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I'm buried deep in Thank You's....I have so many to make for people that have shown such kindness to me through out  my breast cancer journey.  It would be easy to buy some and send them out but it is just not the same as getting a hand made card in the mail! So I will be making Thank You's for quite some time.....
I'm here to show you today a few that I made using some New Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies!

I LOVE the New Moda Scrap Lace Heart and the  Love Birds by Els!

It's really hard for me to make multiples I usually do all my cards different.

Here are a Few More.....

I Love these new flower dies, I used the Paisley Stage It Stencil on the background for a soft tone on tone look. I added some black Prills to the open flower.


And one more using New dies.....


Supplies for these are linked below.....Thank you for stopping and have a Wonderful Day!
XO
Kelly
   




 
   

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Marlene L said...

Beautiful cards! Outstanding coloring! Always a joy to view your creations!

Daria said...

Terrific cards! The Love Birds on the heart are darling, and I love those Lacey Poppies. I like the way you shaded the ones you inked. TFS.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...