Wednesday, February 8, 2017

How About a Cute Little Valentine Bon Bon Box?

Hi,

I'm just Loving the New little boxes and treat holders by Els and Moda Scrap for Elizabeth Craft Designs!
I thought it would be Fun to make some and put a sweet little Bear Image by Krista Schneider/Elizabeth Craft Designs on it with hearts and XOXO :)



Perfect size for three little chocolate hearts!
I used the XOXO from the Valentine's Words and a heart from the Fitted Hearts which I had glittered with True Red Silk Microfine Glitter.

Supplies used are linked below.....Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
   

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...