Tuesday, January 17, 2017

This must be Bird week with some more Fun Peeks!

Hi,

Another one of my favorite stamp sets coming from Elizabeth Craft Designs is the Bird-day Party!
I decided it would be fun to put on a favorite Karen Burniston die set the Cake Pop Up!

Here is the Front of my card:


I used the Dotted Scallop Ovals and Stitched Ovals a long with the New Smile Die and Stamps and dies from the Bird-day Party sets.

Here is the card opened up!

I just love these stamps and dies together...so much Fun!
The Cake Pop Up is such a Fun set and I Love making  Fun cards with it!

Here is another view of the inside!

I used the New Happy Birthday Sentiment Die on the Inside and more Ovals and a Bird and Balloon from the New Set.....
I love that they have dies to cut out the images, it makes it so much easier.

All supplies are available now except the Sentiment dies and the Bird-day party dies and Stamps and they will be available soon!  Keep checking the Elizabeth Craft Design Coming Soon Section....

Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day.....
Xo
   


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...