Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I have a Coloring tutorial up on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today!

Hi,

It's my first tutorial on the ECD Blog  for the Coloring Design Team and I have something that is fun and Sparkly using the New Stamps and Dies that are available NOW by Krista for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Here is the simple card I did the Tutorial on.....



And here is a bonus card I made using the same Technique...this one is for a friend!


Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see how easy and Fun this is to do!


Supplies I used are linked below.....Thanks for stopping by!
XO
   


A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...