Monday, January 16, 2017

Another Sweet Bird coming soon by Krista for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I'm back with another  Sneak Peek using the same set I used in yesterday's card  by Krista for  Elizabeth Craft Designs I  used the same stamp set, paper pack and colors.... I think you will find this bird equally sweet!



See?  Pretty sweet huh?  They are so Fun to color and I love that their are dies to cut them out. 
I used the Fitted Ovals and Rectangles a long with the Scallop Dotted Ovals and Rectangles to Frame my card and the sentiment is by Joset Designs.

These stamps and dies will be coming in a few weeks, keep checking the Coming Soon page at Elizabeth Craft Designs for them.

Thank you for stopping by today hope your Monday is a Great one!
XO
   


A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...