Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Another Sneak peek of a Sweet Bird Coming Soon by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

There is a third bird in the set by Elizabeth Craft Designs I have been sneaking peeks of....this one I think is a Quail and I thought he was a perfect fit for the NEW Pillow Box with handles.  The Pillow Box will be shipping to stores real soon and the Stamp and Dies to cut the stamps out will be a little later probably close to the first week in February!








I LOVE this pillow box so much...such a fun little box to put special candies or jewelry or things in for friends and family.
The birds are tons of fun too....I know you are going to love them!

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a super day!
   


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...