Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Teacup Card Using a New Die Set by Joset/Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I LOOOOVE the New Teacup die set by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs!  It is so fun to color the die cut.  I thought they were perfect paired with the Friends Die by A Way With Words collection by Suzanne Cannon.


I added some little hearts I had covered with Silk Microfine Glitter in Peridot and Turquoise and the Scalloped Dot Rectangles and Stitched Rectangles a long with a plaid by My Favorite things!

Supplies I used are all available now and linked below.....
   




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...