Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Finally making a few Thank You's.....

Hi,

I feel it is so important to send Thank You's to people that do nice things for you.  I have had ZERO Mojo.... so yesterday I went to Staples and bought a few Thank You cards.  This morning I woke up and remembered I had colored and glittered some Hero Arts Butterflies while I was away.  I decided to make them into quick Thanks cards using some Distress Ink, Butterfly Body from the Butterfly Pivot set and the Thanks from the Flourish Gift Frame sets both by Karen Burniston.

Here are the Five cards I made.....






Its hard to see but the Butterfly bodies are cut out of Black Adhesive Velvet.
Very simple and I feel good that I have made 5 cards this morning......

Thanks for Stopping by my corner of the world.....
XOXO
   

2 comments:

Danni said...

Love the cards! You can't go wrong with butterflies and sparkle!

Lin said...

These are lovely, Kelly! Glad to see that your mojo is back! Sending along some hugs!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...