Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Few More Christmas Cards And My Winner of the Flower Pot Pop Stand!

Hi,

First of all the winner of the Flower Pop Pop Stand is Vivian C. (I have tried to reply to your comment on my blog) Send me an email with your address and I'll get it out to you!

I have a few more simple Christmas cards to show you....I used Simon Says Stamp,  Hero Arts,MFT, Elizabeth Craft Designs, and Purple Onion Designs.

This one is using Flurry by Purple Onion Designs and Simon Says Stamp.

This one is using  Snowball by  Stacey Yacula/Purple Onion Designs and Simon Says Stamp.


This sweet little hedgehog is by MFT the Sentiment is Hero Arts and the evergreen ground is by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Another cute little MFT Hedgehog and Hero Arts and Elizabeth Craft Designs!


It's a busy time around here trying to get everything done and ready to go on Friday!
I hope you ALL have a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2017!
XO
   


2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Lovely cards !

Vivian C. said...

I won! Thanks so much! My info is on its way to you. What a fun group of Christmas cards. I might have to put that Believe die on my wish list. It looks great on your cards.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...