Friday, December 16, 2016

A Christmas card using some Favorite Dies and some Yeti's !

Hi,

Such a busy time of year right now.....and I'm so far behind!  No Christmas cards made and ready to send out.... :(  I'll have to send out New Year's cards this year!
I had colored some Yeti's by MFT and they needed to get onto a fun card so I used several dies by Karen Burniston and a few by Els Van de burgt /Elizabeth Craft Designs and made a Christmas card.

Here is the front:


This color combo is one of my favorites for Christmas.

Here is the card opened up:

and a close up so you can see the Chocolate Silk Microfine Glitter on the steam!


I'm hoping to get a few more Christmas cards made before we leave for the holiday's.
Supplies I used on this card are linked below.

Thank you for stopping and have a Wonderful day!
Kelly

PS if you have not yet commented on my post below to win the Flower Pot Pop Stand die set by Karen Burniston you still have time.  I am drawing a winner on the 20th of December!
 
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...