Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Two Get Well Cards for Friends....

Hi,

Since I have been coloring so many of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel Off Stickers with my Chameleon Pens I decided to put them on some get well cards....
I love that some of the Peel Offs fit perfectly on some of the Karen Burniston Die sets.
It had been a while since I have made a Double Katie Label Pivot card so that is what I did for my first card.

Here is the Front:

 I kept it pretty plain and let the colors of the flowers be the star of this card.

Here is the Card when its opened up!


I Love the Double Katie Label.  You can watch the video by Karen Burniston showing how to do this HERE.

Then I made a rectangle Pull card in the same Sunny colors.....

This  Flower Vase 1 set of Peel Offs has always been one of my favorites!

Here is the Card Partially opened:

And Opened Up!


I used the Blossom Stage it Stencil by Karen Burniston to put some random Polka Dots on the card base.

I Hope these cards will bring cheer to my friends and help them feel better real soon!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a Fun day!
XO
Kelly



  

   



1 comment:

Yvette Williams said...

Both cards are nice. They would make me feel better after receiving them.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....