Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sympathy Hydrangea!

Hi,
Sympathy cards are always so hard for me to make....I Love doing a simple card with a little Pop of color on the ones I do!  The New Heart Background by Els / Elizabeth Craft Design and the A Way With Words dies by Suzanne Cannon and the Garden Notes Hydrangea by Susan Tierney Cockburn were perfect for my card.

My favorite flowers are Hydrangeas!  Sadly i had to leave my beautiful Hydrangeas in California when we moved as they will not grow in AZ where I live.


Here is a Close Up: 


Supplies for my card are listed below....
Thank You for stopping and have a wonderful day....
XO

1 comment:

Quietfire said...

This is just lovely Kelly! Thanks for using the dies! <3

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...