Sunday, October 9, 2016

October Karen Burniston Designer challenge #1 ROYGBIV

Hi,

It's our first challenge for October and our theme this round is ROYGBIV  A color from the rainbow   (Monochromatic).  I chose Violet for my color and made a same sex marriage card for a friend!  Their color is purple and so this fit the challenge theme perfectly....


Here is the Front:

I used the Labels and Circles and Wedding Charms Die sets and Best Wishes Clear Stamps by Karen Burniston and the Dotted Scallop and Stitched Squares by Els for the front along with Some Silk Microfine Glitter all available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!.
A Closer Look:


I used transparency backed with ECD double sided adhesive to apply Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the champagne glasses.


And the Inside:



And a Closer Look:



This card was so much Fun to make.....I Love a Monochromatic card.

Tuesday on Karen Burniston's Blog you will get to see a video by Karen and her card and all the Design Team Cards in all the colors of the rainbow it's always so full of inspiration!

Supplies for my card are linked below.....Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
XO
Kelly

  

   



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...