Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It's Fall but I'm still on Spring and Summer Colors that make me Happy!

Hi,

When I saw Karen Burniston's last Designer challenge card ( Twist Circle Panel Card) I could not wait to try one for myself. It has taken me a while... the whole team has been making Amazing cards and I finally got one Finished! Here is the Video where she shows how to adapt and make this card.
I have been practicing lots with my Chameleon Pen set and had some pretty Peel Off Sticker flower pots colored and thought with the size they would be perfect on this card.

Here is the front of the card:




I used the New Postage Squares by Els Van de burgt Studio along with her Stitched Squares A Hello by Suzanne Cannon and a Stitched Label from the Circle and Labels set by Karen Burniston.

Here is the Card Opened Up!






For the Inside I used the New Speech Bubble Edges by Els van der burgt Studio, The Twist Circle Pop Up  and Celebrate from the Flourish Gift Frame by Karen Burniston and the Flowers In Pot Peel offs all available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

I'm having so much Fun coloring with the New Chameleon Pens....Peel Off Stickers are so perfect for my practice.....

Thank You for stopping by today and have a Great Day!
XO
Kelly
Supplies are linked below....

  

   


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...