Saturday, October 15, 2016

Friends.....

Hi,

I was in the mood to make a Flower Pot Pop Up the other day.....it always makes me Happy when I create them!  I decided to make a card for a friend in soft Pink.....

The Front of the card using the Butterfly and Flower and leaves from the Flower Pot set and Medallion Stencil by Karen Burniston.  The Friends die by Suzanne Cannon and the Dotted Scallop and Stitched Rectangles by Els. All Dies, Stamps and Stencil are available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!



The Card Opened Up:

I decided to add the Pull Bracket from the Rectangle Pull Card set to the side of the pot and add another flower. I also used the Lacy Edges from the Paris Edges set and the Labels from the Labels and Circles Die set.

A Close Up of the Flower Pot :)


The Flower Pot Pop up is one of my VERY Favorite dies by Karen Burniston...So many things you can put into that Pot!
Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and have a perfect weekend!
XO

  


  

   

  






















   


  

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...