Saturday, October 22, 2016

A Special Thank You Pointsettia Card!

Hi,

I needed to get a thank you out to some caregivers that have really helped me last week.  I had a poinsettia made using the  Garden Notes Poinsettia die by Susan Tierney Cockburn  and it was perfect to make a quick pink card to take to these people.....Poinsettia's don't have to be for Christmas....right? I'm also adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge as the theme this week is Pink !


Here is my Card:


And another view....

I used Three colors of Distress Ink for the Background and the Poinsettia was also colored with distress Ink.
I used the New Chevron Background by Els Van de burgt Studio and the Thank You is by Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words all Available at Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I am away from home and missing my dies and toys!!  Hoping I'll be back real soon.....
Supplies are linked below.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Super Day!
XO

 

   
   

3 comments:

Lin said...

Gorgeous, Kelly! This would be perfect for out "Think Pink" challenge at the Simon Wednesday blog here: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-think-pink/

Team Clark said...

This is so beautiful! Great combo! Hugs, Autumn

Beverly Fuchs said...

The card is beautiful but the poinsettia is spectacular.

Float Little Butterfly Slider using ElizabethCraft Designs!

Hi, I Love cards that do something you know that if you know me very well :)  today I have another slider to show you using New Elizabet...