Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A Pink and Burlap Kind of Wedding Card....

Hi,

I have a friend that asked me if I would make her a wedding card for her friend.  I usually do not do this but when she said Pink and Burlap and Glitter and lace...well I was in :)
I tried to use real burlap buy it frayed badly and was really messy so I opted to use Tim Holtz Textile Surfaces instead.  I loved that they already had adhesive on the back and cut really well using my dies.
I LOVE the Anita Frames die set and making wedding cards using that and  the Wedding Charms by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Here is the Front of my card:



And a Close up:



The card opened up:






And a Closer shot:

I think this might be the first time I have made a light pink wedding card but I loved it with the texture of the textiles and glitter.....
All dies and stamps available at Elizabeth Craft Designs and Linked in my supplies below.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
XO
Kelly

1 comment:

Jill M said...

I love it!!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....