Friday, September 9, 2016

A Birthday card for my Lil Superman!




Hi,

My July and August got busy and I never got around to posting Nixen's Birthday card :)
He turned 6 the end of July and I knew his card had to have a Super Hero on it....So I went to Hobby Lobby and found some Superman paper to use.

Here is the front of my card:


Pretty Simple I just let the paper do most of the work other than the Stitched and Dotted Scallop Squares.
Here is the card opened up!


I thought the Happy Birthday Pop It Up was a perfect platform for the Superman....
It went together so easy just using the patterns in the papers and a few fun dies by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Supplies are linked below....Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day!
XO

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....