Friday, September 9, 2016

A Birthday card for my Lil Superman!




Hi,

My July and August got busy and I never got around to posting Nixen's Birthday card :)
He turned 6 the end of July and I knew his card had to have a Super Hero on it....So I went to Hobby Lobby and found some Superman paper to use.

Here is the front of my card:


Pretty Simple I just let the paper do most of the work other than the Stitched and Dotted Scallop Squares.
Here is the card opened up!


I thought the Happy Birthday Pop It Up was a perfect platform for the Superman....
It went together so easy just using the patterns in the papers and a few fun dies by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Supplies are linked below....Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...