Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Winter cards with Joset Designs new dies!

Hi,

I was playing with the New Joset Designs mittens and Hat dies just released by Elizabeth Craft Designs and ended up making two very easy fun cards!


Here are the cards I created using the New dies!


I also used Scallop Dotted Squares, Stitched Squares by Els Van de burgt Studio, Snowflakes from the Gift Card Sleigh by Karen Burniston and the Swirly Flourish Stencil also by Karen Burniston.
Sentiments are New by Joset Designs!

I can't wait for Winter....although it doesn't mean Snow here it means this Awful heat leaves us for a few months and I'm ready for that!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a Super day!
XO
Kelly
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...