Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Playing with Joset Design's New Wooden sled!

Hi,

I love this sled die just released by Joset Design's for Elizabeth Craft Designs!  I decided I wanted to put a Susan's Garden Small Poinsettia on the Sled.  I'm not really good at making these beautiful flowers and need lots of practice :).  They are so pretty when done right.

Here is the card I created:

I used the Dotted Scallop and Stitched Rectangles by Els Van de burgt Studio to frame the sled and a Merry Christmas die cut by Suzanne Cannon to top it off.

Here is a close up:


I colored a little Tim Holtz Woodgrain card stock with Distress Crayons before die cutting the sled.

My supplies  used are linked below, thank You for stopping by today and have a Great day!
XO



   
   
   
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...