Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Indian Corn? Yes Please.....

Hi,

There are so many types and colors for Candy corn but my very favorite is the Indian Corn...with a little bit of chocolate taste :) Yum!  When I saw the New Stage It Layering Stencil (Candy Corn) by Karen Burniston I knew I had to make an Indian Corn Background.


Here is the Front of my card with a computer generated sentiment!


I used the New Midnight the Bat to hold the Banner....

Here is the Inside:

I used the New Twist Circle Pop Up but put a Anita Frames label over the circle.  I also used the New Halloween Stamps for the Bat and the Sentiment, all by Karen Burniston.

Here is a close up:

Just Love this Pop Up and how it works.....

All dies should be shipping to stores now and if you don't have a store you will be able to grab them at Elizabeth Craft Designs!
Lined below.

Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day....
XO
Kelly


 

   
   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Wow! Tell KB that is one awesome stencil! It even defines the shadows! Cute, cute card!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....