Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Birthday Bears with NEW Karen Burniston Dies.....

Hi,

I just got these sweet Birthday Bears by MFTstamps and could not wait to color them up!  I thought they would be Perfect on the NEW Anita Frames Pop Up by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Here is the Front:



I used some MFT Patterned Paper from the Twice the Wishes card kit that is sold out.
For the front I used the Circle and Labels die set, Outdoor Edges, Candles from the Cake Pop Up, Banners from the Anita Frames all by Karen Burniston and Stitched Squares by Els Van de burgt. Stamps are All MFT and linked below.

Here is the card opened up!

And another view....




Such a Great die set by Karen Burniston and dies are shipping now to your local store or can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...