Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Thank You with Chrysanthemum's in a Cute Barrel Basket!

Hi,

I'm not real Experienced at making these flowers using dies by Susan's Garden/Elizabeth Craft Designs but they are so pretty when done right.  Hard to beleive it is paper.....
I wanted to make a Thank You card using lots of Fun Elizabeth Craft Designs dies.  Some by Karen Burniston and some by Els Van de burgt Studio.

Here is My Card:


And a Close Up:


I Just Love the Barrel Basket die and Plaid by Karen Burniston and I thought it was perfect for the Flowers.
The Entwined Oval's die (New by Els Van de burgt Studio) was also perfect to frame the Plaid Oval.
 Supplies I used are below....
Hope you have a Perfect Day!
XO

  


  


   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...