Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Card created with Joset Design's New Gingerbread Man!

Hi,

I Love Gingerbread Men and the New Joset Design's  / Elizabeth Craft Designs Gingerbread Man dies are so sweet.
I kept my card pretty simple just letting the Gingerbread couple shine on their own. The Sentiment is from the New Holiday Clear Stamps by Karen Burniston.   I used some papers by My Favorite things called Itty Bitty polka Dots and I think it makes the Gingerbread Men even sweeter :)



Here is a Close Up!


The New dies and stamps by Elizabeth Craft Designs are available Now!
Links for my supplies are below....

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and have a Wonderful day!
XO
Kelly


  

   




 















   
   

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...