Monday, June 27, 2016

A Cascading Tag Birthday card in Masculine Colors!

Hi,

I needed to get a card made for my Son In Law's Birthday.....I'm always stumped when making him a card as he is an Artist too and would look at every little thing... :)
I decided to make him a Cascading Tag card from Karen Burniston's Video HERE. (Using the Adirondack Chair Die in a totally different way, such a fun and clever idea!

I kept the front pretty simple using soft finish card stock and Papers from the Through the Lens collection (Wood) by Els Van de burgt Studio / Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I also added a die from the Gift Card Frame set by Karen Burniston (A Gift For You)

 Just Love the Papers, makes for a perfect manly card!

Here is the card opened up!

And a Top Shot:

See how I added the gift card holder from the Gift Accordion set?  That space behind is perfect for that!
I had not used Jolly the Mouse in a while and I love him so he is the Party Animal for this card :)

Here is a Close Up of Jolly:

And the Back of the card......


I'm pretty sure my Son In Law will smile when he gets his card..... :)

My supplies are linked below, Thank you for stopping and have a great day!!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...