Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Wedding Card using New Stamps, Dies and Stencil coming soon by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Today I have a wedding card to show you using New Wedding Charms, Petite Flourish Stencil, Best Wishes Stamp set and the Hanging Charm Pull Tab die set all by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I just Love the New wedding charms and Best Wishes stamp set and know I'll be using them lots....I'm excited Karen has 6 New stencils coming as I just can't get enough of them! The one I'm using today the Petite Flourish is one of my Favorites....

Here is the Front of my Card:


I chose to go with a blue and white and black color scheme and added some fun glitter touches!
I cut the grooms shirt in blue and hand cut a little blue bow tie from that piece.
It's hard to tell but the grooms suit is cut from black Adhesive Velvet and the dress is covered in Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.

Here is the Card Opened Up:


On the Open view you can see the sparkle on the card base. I inked the stencil and then before removing it I used translucent texture paste with Cool Diamond SMG mixed in and put it over the blue.
The frame was done in two colors of SMG bu putting some ECD Transparent Double Sided adhesive on some Soft Sky Soft Finish card stock placing the stencil on top of the sticky adhesive rubbing in Cool Diamond SMG, remove the stencil carefully and then rubbing in White SMG. The Flourish on the dress was cut from some light blue Adhesive Velvet. All sentiments are from the New Best Wishes set by Karen Burniston. The Soft Sky Soft Finish card stock was cut using the Stitched Rectangles by Els Van de burgt Studio. 

These New dies, stamps and stencils will be shipping to stores on the 25th!  Such an Amazing release by Elizabeth Craft Designs you won't want to miss.....
Links for my supplies are below!  Thank You for stopping and have a Wonderful Day!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...