Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Cheerful Card for a Friend....

Hi,

I have a very good friend that is going through a rough time in her life.  I wanted to make a card that would make her Smile.  I thought the MFT Farm Fresh Gingham Papers would be a perfect start in making this card.  Then I decided that Rainbows and Hot Air Balloons are also Happy so I grabbed some of my Favorite Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies and began to PLAY :)
For the Outside I used a Joset Designs Rainbow, Karen Burniston All Seasons Tree (Clouds) & Props 1 (Glasses) and Els Van de burgt Studio Stitched Squares and Dotted Scalloped Squares Also used the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder and a Friends die by Suzanne Cannon.

Here is the Front:





And The Inside:

For the Inside I used The Karen Burniston Hot Air Balloon Pop Up, Clouds from the All Seasons Tree, Dotted Scalloped Ovals and Stitched Ovals by Els Van de burgt Studio. I used the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder on my clouds :)

I'm hoping this card gives her a Smile.....
Thank you for stopping today and have a Wonderful Day!
My supplies are linked below.
XO

1 comment:

Selma said...

I LOVE this card. Fantastic!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....