Monday, May 30, 2016

A Birthday card for a Friend.....

Hi,

Dale and I went to Laughlin yesterday to meet up with some good friends and my girlfriend we met up with has a Birthday on Wednesday so I made her a card and hand delivered it :)
I used an Art Impressions Stamp set that is a Michael's Exclusive (Could not find it on line to link).
I Used the Cake Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs...one of my VERY favorites for the Inside.

Here is the Front:

I just LOVE LOVE those Dotted Scalloped Squares that just released by Els Van de burgt Studio, they really finish the edges nicely...They are now available at Elizabeth Craft Designs and shipping to your local stores too!

Here is the Inside:

I used the Happy Birthday die cuts from the Happy Birthday Pop Up and the Cake Pop Up set both by Karen Burniston.  I glittered the candles with a little  Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and used the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder on Lavender Soft finish card stock for the Polka Dot Cake :)
Sentiment is also from the same Art Impressions set...so Fun! 

Here is another view:
If you don't have this Cake Pop Up die set it is a Fun one to have.....can be used for Birthdays and weddings and is so much Fun to decorate....

Supplies I used are linked below...
Today I'm remembering our Fallen Soldiers and the Men and Women in the Military that serve and keep us safe!  
Thank you for stopping and have a Wonderful Memorial Day!
XO

3 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Your friend must have loved this. What a great card with FANTASTIC coloring.

Dotty Jo said...

What an AMAZING card! Kelly, you just blow me away, Jo x

Kamilicrafts said...

Oooh this is lovely :)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...