Saturday, April 16, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Amazing Hubby!!

Hi,

Today is Dale's Birthday.... I found a stamp set at Hobby Lobby by Art Impressions and thought it would be fun to put this image on his card.  Dale is a HUGE fan of my Pop It Up and action cards so I knew even though the main image was on the front it needed to be a pop up card!

Here is the Front:


We are not that old yet but it is a FUN Image and I actually colored!!  It has been months....

I used several of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles and a speech bubble ( from the Accordion Rectangle set), Outdoor Edges and the Swirly Flourish Stencil by Karen Burniston for the front!

Here is the Inside:

I Love the Happy Birthday Pop It Up's by Karen Burniston, so perfect to make any birthday card a little fun...
I used one of El's Stitched Circles for the Sentiment and added a little of the Swirly Flourish pattern on the steps of the Inside!

We are probably camping as you read this as that is what Dale wanted do for his birthday :)
Hope you have a great weekend....
XO

Supplies are linked below!
NOTE: The Art Impressions People came from Hobby Lobby I can't find it on line anywhere.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Fabulous card! Many happy returns to dale, Jo x

~amy~ said...

awwwwwwwww...what a sweet card Kelly! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Scrapthat said...

I love this! :D so cute!

donna mikasa said...

Yay for coloring again! I'm in love with the background! Happy Happy Birthday, Dale!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....