Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Tag Pivot card for a friend with Poppy the Owl!

Hi,

I have to catch up...so many Birthday's in March besides being a really busy month for us!
I was playing with my distress crayons and made a background that needed to be used on tags! So I decided to use the Tag Pivot card dies by Karen Burniston/ Elizabeth Craft Designs to make a birthday card for a friend.....

Here is the Front:




The right side of the card needed something so I added some strips using the Jewels 1 die set by El's for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Here is the Inside:


I'm just in Love with the Stage It Stencils by Karen Burniston, so east to create a fun pattern on cards.
The Friends die is by Suzanne Cannon for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Candles are from the Gift Card Accordion die set by Karen.
These colors just make me Happy :)

Supplies are linked below!
Thank You for stopping and have a great day!
XO

1 comment:

Gmalew said...

I'm Loving this card! The colors , theme, sentiment and of course, Poppy, perfect!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...