Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentine's / Presidents Day Weekend!

Hi,

I did not get many Valentine's Day cards made this year... :(  It is my very favorite Holiday to make cards for too!  The three people that got cards this year are my three Grand Kids.   I had made Camden's a Few weeks ago but needed to get the boys cards made before we left for camping!
It was easy as I grabbed some New Karen Burniston Die sets along with an older props set and a Suzanne Cannon Script Heart Die and made two fun cards.....

Here is the Front:

I used some of the NEW Through The Lens Wood Paper by El's for Baker.... and the New Stitched Rectangles for the base!

The card opened up!


And the two.....
 We are out camping this weekend and I have Internet!!!  So this is my first post from the road....
Hope you all have a wonderful Weekend and your Heart is Happy!
XO


   







1 comment:

Angie said...

Such a cute card! Baker is adorable all dressed up! Like the way you did the chocolate box.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...