Friday, January 22, 2016

Sparkly Rainbow Hello!

Hi,

I have another card to show you that I made for a CHA sample using Joset Designs , and The Hello by Suzanne Cannon available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!



Rainbow's are so cheery and even better when they are sparkly!  I used Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and colored on top with copic markers. I used two different embossing folders the Clouds by Karen Burniston and the Lots of Dots both available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!
I cut the Hello several times using colors of the rainbow so that a little rainbow is peeking out! The last Hello was cut using some card stock I covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.


My supplies for this card are linked below I hope you have a Happy Friday and this sparkly creation make s you smile!
XO

1 comment:

Selma said...

This is beautiful. I love how you created the sentiment to match the rainbow.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....