Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Jinks the Monkey Card from the Free E-Book by Karen Burniston!!

Hi,

Today is the first day of the 2016 CHA show and the  Elizabeth Craft Designs Booth is all ready and Beautiful!   Karen Burniston Created a FREE E-Book with one card from each of her design team and one by Karen Herself!  This E-Book uses All of the New Dies releasing today and a lot of the older dies mixed in!  Check it out HERE on Karen's Blog!

Here is the card I created for the book using Jinks the Monkey and the Oval Pull card die!



And the Card Opened Up :)




I Love Jinks, He will be Popping up in all kinds of places....I can't wait to see what everyone does with him!

Head to Karen's Blog for Instructions and to see the Awesome E-Book full of Inspiration.....

Supplies I used are linked below!
Hope you have a Great Day XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...