Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hellow Happy Cake Day with a Lavender Baker the Beaver!


Hi,

Another card I made for a CHA sample featuring Baker the Beaver and the Cake Pop Up by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs in Lavender! Who says beavers can't be colorful? :)

Here is the front of my card using Baker the Beaver, Sentiments from Just a Note Clear Stamps , Pull Card Edges, Props 8 and the Oval Accordion.



For the Inside I used the New Cake Pop Up , Sentiment from  Just a Note Clear Stamps, Flowers from the Fence Pop Stand some Shimmer Sheetz and Silk Microfine Glitter.




I just Love the Cake Pop Up I know I will use it often for Birthdays and Weddings!
Supplies used are linked below..... (All dies available NOW at Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Thank You for stopping by and have a great weekend!
XO


  

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...