Monday, December 28, 2015

I Love Coffee and New Karen Burniston Dies are perfectly Fun!

Hi,

CHA is just around the corner and the New dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs are so much Fun!! they should be arriving to your stores any day..... :)
I made several cards using the dies, this set is also perfect for flat cards as well as pop ups!

Here is a Christmas card I made using the Cup Pop Stand, Pull card edges, and the Paris Edges , Jolly the Mouse (Peppermint Stick) a long with some other New Dies by Els and Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 


And here is a card I made using the Pop Up!

 for the Front I used the NEW Pull Card Edges, Cheeky Monkey Clear Stamps, Coffee Beans, Accordion Rectangle (Hello) and the Oval Landscape Accordion Dies all by Karen Burniston.

Here is the Inside:

I used The Cup Pop Stand, Jinks the Monkey and the Pull card Edges for the Ric Rac.
The Sentiment inside is computer generated.

I made tons of cards using this Coffee Theme....Just Love it!!
How cute is Jinks?  Love that he arrived just in time for 2016 the year of the Monkey....

Supplies are linked below hope you have a great day!
XO


  
   



  

3 comments:

Hetty said...

OMG indeed, those dies are so much fun and you made some great cards with them. Thanks for sharing.

~amy~ said...

These are sooooooo much fun!

donna mikasa said...

Love that beautiful mug! Hope you have tons of fun at CHA!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...