Monday, November 16, 2015

November Karen Burniston Designer challenge Inspired by Karen's Video Techniques!

Hi,

This months Karen Burniston Designer challenge is to be Inspired by one of Karen's many video's and do a card using that technique!
I Loved Karen's Pivot Accordion Card Video HERE so decided to play with that one in some fun non traditional colors.

Here is Karen's Gorgeous Card!

I just Love everything about this card......

Here is the front of my card!

I used some different colors on this and some patterned paper I had lying around from Stampin Up.

Here is the card opened up!

 And another photo.....
Karen's videos are ALL so Awesome.  I wish I had more time this month but things have been crazy for us lately so I only managed to get one done for the challenge :(
Check out her YouTube channel for tons of ideas!

Wednesday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you will get to see ALL the other designer's cards and Karen will have a fun card and video too!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!
XO

Supplies are linked below.....


3 comments:

S@ndy Diller said...

Beautiful take on this technique and love your colors -

donna mikasa said...

The non traditional colors are gorgeous!!

StampOwl said...

love your take on Karen's card and fun colors too

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...