Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Noah's Birthday Card......

Hi,

This weekend my youngest Grandson will turn 5!!  Hard to believe he is already nearing school age.
He LOVES anything to do with Skateboards and until this year I have yet to find a stamp set with Cute Skateboard images.....
I Love this Fun Simon Says Stamp/Mama Elephant set from the Stamptember release and think Noah Will too!

Here is the Front of my card:


His Favorite color is green and mine Blue so it seemed fitting to create the card in our colors :)


Here is the Inside of his card:

I used the Happy Birthday Pop It Up's by Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston a long with some other Karen Burniston dies and ECD Silk Microfine Glitter to make the card fun!

I think he will like his fun card and that Mimi found some cute Skateboarder's :)

Supplies used linked below!
Thank You for stopping today and have a great day!
XO


  
   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Cutest card, ever! Love the skateboarding critters--perfect card for Noah!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...