Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends.....

Hi,

I just wanted to pop on real quick and wish all of my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving and let you ALL know I'm so thankful for all of you and wanted to wish you a Joyful day.... I also want to Thank ALL of my followers today!
I have a card I created using some sweet Purple Onion Design stamps by Stacey Yacula to share with you today!


I Love Stacey's sweet animals they always make me smile and are so Fun to color!
Have a Wonderful Day with family.....
XO

1 comment:

Virginia Lu said...

Darling designs, Kelly!! Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day! Enjoy some turkey for me (we had our Thanksgiving back in October already).

I Melt For You.....

Hi, I Love little round cards and these New Elizabeth Craft  Designs Snowmen and Gifts stamps and dies were perfect for a fun little sn...