Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends.....

Hi,

I just wanted to pop on real quick and wish all of my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving and let you ALL know I'm so thankful for all of you and wanted to wish you a Joyful day.... I also want to Thank ALL of my followers today!
I have a card I created using some sweet Purple Onion Design stamps by Stacey Yacula to share with you today!


I Love Stacey's sweet animals they always make me smile and are so Fun to color!
Have a Wonderful Day with family.....
XO

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Darling designs, Kelly!! Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day! Enjoy some turkey for me (we had our Thanksgiving back in October already).

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...