Sunday, October 11, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Charecter's in Costume card 1

Hi,

This months Karen Burniston Designer challenge is to use some of her character's and put them in Costumes!  I am a Big Fan of Poppy and Owls and HE/She was my Inspiration for my card!
I decided Poppy would make a great Ghost and wanted to try a Tent card using Karen's dies as Frances Showed HERE in her tutorial a while back.

Doesn't Poppy make a Fun Ghost???
I used the Oval Accordion, All Seasons Tree , Outdoor Edges Grass and the  Oval Dots Frame Edges along with Poppy!

Such an easy and fun way to use the dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs Karen Burniston  in such a different way! 

Wednesday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you will get to see All of the cards by the Design Team and Karen will have a Fun card and video too!
I'll be back tomorrow with card number two....
Have a Great Day!


 

3 comments:

S@ndy Diller said...

Very cute card!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow.

Karen Aicken said...

Love this Kelly! Poppy makes an adorable ghost. Especially in the tent card!!

Unknown said...

I love Poppy Ghost! You're creative!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...