Saturday, October 17, 2015

I See You......

Hi,

Last week I got to go see my Craftin Bestie in Vegas, She lives in Hawaii and I'm lucky She and her sweet hubby come to Vegas once or twice a year and it is close enough for me to go meet up with her.  I have done this for quite a few years.  I was hurrying trying to get a card made before we left to go see them and you know how it is when you hurry???  Well I did not get it finished so this week I decided to finish it and mail it.  It's a silly little card created with colors we both love.
I used the Gift Card Accordion and Flourish Gift Frame sets (Coming out real soon) by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs and a Simon Says Stamp set with a Cute Lil piggy!

Here is the Front:

 
I used the Happy Birthday Pop It Up's set for the Happy Day and the Props 1 set for the Glasses both by Karen Burniston!

Here is the card opened up!

Isn't that Lil Piggy the cutest?  
 Supplies are linked below I hope you have a perfect weekend!  It looks like our desert will be getting some rain.....
XO
Kelly





  
   

2 comments:

Gmalew said...

Clever play on words. Love the colors and the piggy!

donna mikasa said...

OH! Is this for meeeeee???? Now I wish I didn't see this post....LOL!
It's always a treat to meet up with you and Dale. Hope to do it for years to come!
Love ya! XOXOXOXO

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...