Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Card #3 for this months Karen Burniston Designer challenge, A Dancin Sparklin Cheeper's!

Hi,

I'm here with my third card for this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.... Tomorrow (Wed) on the Elizabeth Craft Designs you will get to see all the designer's cards and Karen's Video and card too!  We are dressing up the Character's this month and ALL The Characters and the props sets are on Sale through Friday HERE.!!

Here is the Front of my card using a Lorna Label for the MFT Sentiment:


I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil with some Translucent Texture Paste  Picked Raspberry ink refill and some Warm diamond Silk Microfine Glitter for a Sparkly Background!
The Heart at the bottom was cut with the heart die found in the Accordion Rectangle set and I used Cocoa the Horses Mane to make some Blond hair for Cheepers.

Here is the Fun Inside:

Cheepers is on an action wobbler and is so Fun when he dances!
The Hat and Boots are cut from a piece of paper I made using the Lace Technique I learned from Els One of my very favorite techniques ever!!



Here is a Close Up of Cheepers!


Don't forget to check out the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog on Wednesday to see All the Amazing creations..... and a Video and card by Karen Burniston!

Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
Supplies linked below!
XO


  

   

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love Cheepers' transformation and all that bling!

Karen Aicken said...

Full of sparkling goodness, Kelly!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...