Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Happy Birthday card for a Friend using Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I needed to get a quick card in the mail to a friend the other day and decided to use a Peel-Off sticker by Elizabeth Craft Designs and some Karen Burniston dies! It went together very quick....

Here is the Front:
 I used a Simon Says Stamp Stencil and distress inks to created a dotted background.
The Peel-Off was colored using my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens.

Here is the Inside:


I used Gold Shimmer Sheetz to cut the Happy Birthday and some Peel-Off Stars from the Star Buddies Peel-Off set in gold to place on the stars on the Pop Up.  I added clear Glitter Dots to the center of the stars and colored them with my copics.
I had some scraps left from my stenciled dotted background and decided to carry it to the inside.
See Pop Up's can be so very simple using the ECD/Karen Burniston die sets!

Thank You for stopping by today and have a Super day!
XO

 


1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

So cute! And I love the gold on those peel offs!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...