Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Colorful Bird....

Hi,

Sometimes when I color my imagination gets away from me and runs...Ha!  I colored this beautiful bird using Petroschi Designs By Bianca/Elizabeth Craft Designs  .
After coloring it I was not sure what papers to use as the background until I spotted a piece I had stenciled and used Gelato's on and the colors were perfect for my multi colored bird!

I used Karen Burniston dies from the New Flourish Gift Frame set to Frame the Bird and also for the Thanks die cut.
I decided to keep this a regular card and not a Pop Up!
These birds by Bianca are beautiful and  so fun to color.

Supplies used linked below...
I Hope You Have a Great Day!
XO

3 comments:

petroschibianca said...

The colors are as detached from a rainbow.I like so much your card <3 .Thank you!

S@ndy Diller said...

Nobody colors like you - you're the master! Love this card.

donna mikasa said...

Wow! Super colorful and totally awesome!

You're The Pumpkin Spice In My Latte!

Hi, It's that time of year when everything is Pumpkin Spice I love the smells and Fall weather but I can't drink the PSL's th...