Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Colorful Bird....

Hi,

Sometimes when I color my imagination gets away from me and runs...Ha!  I colored this beautiful bird using Petroschi Designs By Bianca/Elizabeth Craft Designs  .
After coloring it I was not sure what papers to use as the background until I spotted a piece I had stenciled and used Gelato's on and the colors were perfect for my multi colored bird!

I used Karen Burniston dies from the New Flourish Gift Frame set to Frame the Bird and also for the Thanks die cut.
I decided to keep this a regular card and not a Pop Up!
These birds by Bianca are beautiful and  so fun to color.

Supplies used linked below...
I Hope You Have a Great Day!
XO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors are as detached from a rainbow.I like so much your card <3 .Thank you!

S@ndy Diller said...

Nobody colors like you - you're the master! Love this card.

donna mikasa said...

Wow! Super colorful and totally awesome!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...