Friday, October 9, 2015

A Circle Accordion card with the Circle of Roses Peel-Off's!

Hi,

Whenever we go out of town I try to take some things to color with me.  Last trip I brought several of my Elizabeth Craft Design's  Peel-Off's with me.  I wanted to play with my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens and they are perfect for the CCB Water color.  I Love that they fit perfectly on the Circle Accordion by Karen Burniston too!  I kept the card mainly black and white with pops of color.

Here is the Card in the Closed Position:



And slightly Opened......


And all the Way Opened up :)




I just Love the Karen Burniston Ornate Framed Edge especially with Flowers.....

I'm no pro with these water color pens but I'm certainly having Fun with them! :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a Great Day!
XO
Sipplies are linked below


  

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...