Friday, October 9, 2015

A Circle Accordion card with the Circle of Roses Peel-Off's!

Hi,

Whenever we go out of town I try to take some things to color with me.  Last trip I brought several of my Elizabeth Craft Design's  Peel-Off's with me.  I wanted to play with my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens and they are perfect for the CCB Water color.  I Love that they fit perfectly on the Circle Accordion by Karen Burniston too!  I kept the card mainly black and white with pops of color.

Here is the Card in the Closed Position:



And slightly Opened......


And all the Way Opened up :)




I just Love the Karen Burniston Ornate Framed Edge especially with Flowers.....

I'm no pro with these water color pens but I'm certainly having Fun with them! :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a Great Day!
XO
Sipplies are linked below


  

   

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....