Friday, October 16, 2015

A Christmas Lantern....

Hi,
I just Love the New stamps created by Petroschi Designs by Bianca for Elizabeth Craft Designs they are so fun to color.   A Note to my Coloring friends...The Soft Finish Cardstock by Elizabeth Craft Designs is Wonderful to color on!!
I created a card using the Light the Way Lantern and Framed it with the Fitted Frames Lace 1 set by Els for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Here is the Front:


And you know....I could not leave it at that...I needed to make it a Pop Up so Used the Merry Christmas Pop It Up's by Karen Burniston for the Inside!





I used the Agatha Edges set for the top edging and the Merry and Bright stamp set by Karen Burniston for the sentiment.  I used the Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles at the Bottom for a signature spot.

I think this might be the first time I have made a Christmas card using red and blue....I always like a different combo other then the traditional red and green.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!!

Supplies used are linked below


  

   

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....