Friday, October 16, 2015

A Christmas Lantern....

Hi,
I just Love the New stamps created by Petroschi Designs by Bianca for Elizabeth Craft Designs they are so fun to color.   A Note to my Coloring friends...The Soft Finish Cardstock by Elizabeth Craft Designs is Wonderful to color on!!
I created a card using the Light the Way Lantern and Framed it with the Fitted Frames Lace 1 set by Els for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Here is the Front:


And you know....I could not leave it at that...I needed to make it a Pop Up so Used the Merry Christmas Pop It Up's by Karen Burniston for the Inside!





I used the Agatha Edges set for the top edging and the Merry and Bright stamp set by Karen Burniston for the sentiment.  I used the Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles at the Bottom for a signature spot.

I think this might be the first time I have made a Christmas card using red and blue....I always like a different combo other then the traditional red and green.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!!

Supplies used are linked below


  

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...